Fiat 508's summary:
- Doors: The car Fiat 508 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Fiat 508 was issued with the following types of a body: roadster.
The car 508S Balilla (1934) have 585 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Fiat 508.
The heaviest car in a production line of Fiat 508, is the model 508S Balilla (1934)
- its weight 585 kg.
The smallest model is 508S Balilla (1934) which length makes 3430 millimeters.
The longest Fiat 508 is the model 508S Balilla (1934), which length - the 3430 millimeters.
- Fiat 508 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 995 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Fiat 508 makes 113 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 508S Balilla (1934).
- The car Fiat 508 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Fiat 508 Modifications (1)