Fiat 8V's summary:
- Doors: The car Fiat 8V was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Fiat 8V was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car 8V Coupe (1952) have 930 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Fiat 8V.
The heaviest car in a production line of Fiat 8V, is the model 8V Coupe (1952)
- its weight 1061 kg.
The smallest model is 8V Coupe (1952) which length makes 4029 millimeters.
The longest Fiat 8V is the model 8V Coupe (1952), which length - the 4029 millimeters.
- Fiat 8V was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1996 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Fiat 8V makes 192 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 8V Coupe (1952).
- The car Fiat 8V is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Fiat 8V Modifications (2)