FNM 2000's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car FNM 2000 - 4 and 2-door cars.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 2+2-seat salon.
- FNM 2000 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), fixed-head coupe.
The car 2000 Onca (1968) have 1100 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of FNM 2000.
The heaviest car in a production line of FNM 2000, is the model 2000 (1968)
- its weight 1360 kg.
The smallest model is 2000 Onca (1968) which length makes 4425 millimeters.
The longest FNM 2000 is the model 2000 (1968), which length - the 4714 millimeters.
- FNM 2000 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1975 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the FNM 2000 makes 175 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 2000 Onca (1968).
- The car FNM 2000 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
FNM 2000 Modifications (2)