GAZ Chaika's summary:
- Doors: The car GAZ Chaika was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- GAZ Chaika was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Chaika (1979) have 2584 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of GAZ Chaika.
The heaviest car in a production line of GAZ Chaika, is the model Chaika (1979)
- its weight 2584 kg.
The smallest model is Chaika (1979) which length makes 6114 millimeters.
The longest GAZ Chaika is the model Chaika (1979), which length - the 6114 millimeters.
- GAZ Chaika was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 5522 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the GAZ Chaika makes 180 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Chaika (1979).
- The car GAZ Chaika is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
GAZ Chaika Modifications (1)
GAZ Chaika (1979)