GAZ M-21's summary:
- Doors: The car GAZ M-21 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- GAZ M-21 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Volga M-21 (1960) have 1422 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of GAZ M-21.
The heaviest car in a production line of GAZ M-21, is the model Volga M-21 (1960)
- its weight 1422 kg.
The smallest model is Volga M-21 (1960) which length makes 4826 millimeters.
The longest GAZ M-21 is the model Volga M-21 (1960), which length - the 4826 millimeters.
- GAZ M-21 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2445 cubic centimeters.
- The car GAZ M-21 is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
GAZ M-21 Modifications (1)
GAZ Volga M-21 (1960)