Gilbern Genie's summary:
- Doors: The car Gilbern Genie was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Gilbern Genie was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car Genie (1967) have 965 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Gilbern Genie.
The heaviest car in a production line of Gilbern Genie, is the model Genie (1967)
- its weight 965 kg.
The smallest model is Genie (1967) which length makes 4039 millimeters.
The longest Gilbern Genie is the model Genie (1967), which length - the 4039 millimeters.
- Gilbern Genie was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2994 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Gilbern Genie makes 193 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Genie (1967).
- The car Gilbern Genie is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Gilbern Genie Modifications (1)
Gilbern Genie (1967)