Glas 1300's summary:
- Doors: The car Glas 1300 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Glas 1300 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe, drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car 1300 GT (1963) have 840 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Glas 1300.
The heaviest car in a production line of Glas 1300, is the model 1300 GT Cabriolet (1966)
- its weight 840 kg.
The smallest model is 1300 GT (1963) which length makes 4045 millimeters.
The longest Glas 1300 is the model 1300 GT Cabriolet (1966), which length - the 4050 millimeters.
- Glas 1300 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1290 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Glas 1300 makes 174 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 1300 GT Cabriolet (1966).
- The car Glas 1300 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Glas 1300 Modifications (2)