Hansa 1100's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car Hansa 1100 - 2 and 4-door cars.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 2+2 and 5-seat salon.
- Hansa 1100 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe, sedan (saloon).
The car 1100 Sedan have 860 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Hansa 1100.
The heaviest car in a production line of Hansa 1100, is the model 1100 Coupe
- its weight 950 kg.
The smallest model is 1100 Coupe which length makes 4089 millimeters.
The longest Hansa 1100 is the model 1100 Sedan De Luxe, which length - the 4089 millimeters.
- Hansa 1100 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1093 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Hansa 1100 makes 135 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 1100 Coupe.
- The car Hansa 1100 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Hansa 1100 Modifications (4)