Hudson Wasp's summary:
- Doors: The car Hudson Wasp was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Hudson Wasp was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Wasp (1954) have 1533 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Hudson Wasp.
The heaviest car in a production line of Hudson Wasp, is the model Wasp (1954)
- its weight 1533 kg.
The smallest model is Wasp (1954) which length makes 5118 millimeters.
The longest Hudson Wasp is the model Wasp (1954), which length - the 5118 millimeters.
- Hudson Wasp was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3798 cubic centimeters.
- The car Hudson Wasp is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Hudson Wasp Modifications (1)
Hudson Wasp (1954)