Hyundai H100's summary:
- Doors: The car Hyundai H100 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Hyundai H100 was issued with the following types of a body: minivan (multi-purpose vehicle, MPV).
The car H100 2.6iD (2008) have 1490 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Hyundai H100.
The heaviest car in a production line of Hyundai H100, is the model H100 2.6iD Panel Van (2007)
- its weight 1490 kg.
The smallest model is H100 2.6iD (2008) which length makes 4760 millimeters.
The longest Hyundai H100 is the model H100 2.6iD Panel Van (2007), which length - the 4760 millimeters.
- Hyundai H100 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2607 cubic centimeters.
- The car Hyundai H100 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Hyundai H100 Modifications (2)