Jaguar 420's summary:
- Doors: The car Jaguar 420 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Jaguar 420 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car 420 (1966) have 1575 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Jaguar 420.
The heaviest car in a production line of Jaguar 420, is the model 420G (1966)
- its weight 1778 kg.
The smallest model is 420 (1966) which length makes 4769 millimeters.
The longest Jaguar 420 is the model 420G (1966), which length - the 5131 millimeters.
- Jaguar 420 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 4235 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Jaguar 420 makes 198 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: 420 (1966) and 420G (1966).
- The car Jaguar 420 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Jaguar 420 Modifications (2)