Jaguar XJ-7's summary:
- Doors: The car Jaguar XJ-7 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Jaguar XJ-7 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car XJ-6 3.2 Sport (1994) have 1777 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Jaguar XJ-7.
The heaviest car in a production line of Jaguar XJ-7, is the model XJ-6 3.2 Sport (1994)
- its weight 1777 kg.
The smallest model is XJ-6 3.2 Sport (1994) which length makes 5023 millimeters.
The longest Jaguar XJ-7 is the model XJ-6 3.2 Sport (1994), which length - the 5023 millimeters.
- Jaguar XJ-7 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3239 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Jaguar XJ-7 makes 222 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named XJ-6 3.2 Sport (1994).
- The car Jaguar XJ-7 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Jaguar XJ-7 Modifications (1)