Jensen GT's summary:
- Doors: The car Jensen GT was made only in option with 3 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Jensen GT was issued with the following types of a body: station wagon (estate, combi).
The car GT (1976) have 1097 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Jensen GT.
The heaviest car in a production line of Jensen GT, is the model GT (1976)
- its weight 1097 kg.
The smallest model is GT (1976) which length makes 4216 millimeters.
The longest Jensen GT is the model GT (1976), which length - the 4216 millimeters.
- Jensen GT was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1973 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Jensen GT makes 192 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named GT (1976).
- The car Jensen GT is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Jensen GT Modifications (1)
Jensen GT (1976)