Jensen SP's summary:
- Doors: The car Jensen SP was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Jensen SP was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car SP Automatic (1971) have 1783 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Jensen SP.
The heaviest car in a production line of Jensen SP, is the model SP Automatic (1971)
- its weight 1783 kg.
The smallest model is SP Automatic (1971) which length makes 4775 millimeters.
The longest Jensen SP is the model SP Automatic (1971), which length - the 4775 millimeters.
- Jensen SP was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 7206 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Jensen SP makes 230 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named SP Automatic (1971).
- The car Jensen SP is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Jensen SP Modifications (1)