Kia K2700's summary:
- Doors: The car Kia K2700 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 3 seats.
- Kia K2700 was issued with the following types of a body: van.
The car K2700 D High Deck (2005) have 1530 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Kia K2700.
The heaviest car in a production line of Kia K2700, is the model K2700 Workhorse Tipper (2007)
- its weight 1530 kg.
The smallest model is K2700 D High Deck (2005) which length makes 4830 millimeters.
The longest Kia K2700 is the model K2700 Workhorse Tipper (2007), which length - the 4830 millimeters.
- Kia K2700 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2665 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Kia K2700 makes 130 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named K2700 Workhorse Tipper (2007).
- The car Kia K2700 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Kia K2700 Modifications (4)