Marcos 1300's summary:
- Doors: The car Marcos 1300 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Marcos 1300 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car 1300 GT Mini Marcos (1971) have 483 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Marcos 1300.
The heaviest car in a production line of Marcos 1300, is the model 1300 GT Mini Marcos (1971)
- its weight 483 kg.
The smallest model is 1300 GT Mini Marcos (1971) which length makes 3467 millimeters.
The longest Marcos 1300 is the model 1300 GT Mini Marcos (1971), which length - the 3467 millimeters.
- Marcos 1300 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1275 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Marcos 1300 makes 209 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 1300 GT Mini Marcos (1971).
- The car Marcos 1300 is equipped with only a transmission.
Marcos 1300 Modifications (1)