Maserati 150's summary:
- Doors: The car Maserati 150 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Maserati 150 was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car 150S (1955) have 630 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Maserati 150.
The heaviest car in a production line of Maserati 150, is the model 150 GT Spyder (1957)
- its weight 900 kg.
The smallest model is 150 GT Spyder (1957) which length makes 4030 millimeters.
The longest Maserati 150 is the model 150S (1955), which length - the 4110 millimeters.
- Maserati 150 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1484 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Maserati 150 makes 200 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 150 GT Spyder (1957).
- The car Maserati 150 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Maserati 150 Modifications (2)