Maserati 3200's summary:
- Doors: The car Maserati 3200 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 2+2 and 4-seat salon.
- Maserati 3200 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe, convertible (cabriolet).
The car 3200 GT (2001) have 1540 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Maserati 3200.
The heaviest car in a production line of Maserati 3200, is the model 3200 GT (1998)
- its weight 1587 kg.
The smallest model is 3200 GT (1998) which length makes 4511 millimeters.
The longest Maserati 3200 is the model 3200 GT Automatic (2001), which length - the 4520 millimeters.
- Maserati 3200 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3217 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Maserati 3200 makes 280 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 3200 GT (1998).
- The car Maserati 3200 is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and automatic.
Maserati 3200 Modifications (3)