Maserati 3.7's summary:
- Doors: The car Maserati 3.7 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Maserati 3.7 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car 3.7 Sebring (1963) have 1320 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Maserati 3.7.
The heaviest car in a production line of Maserati 3.7, is the model 3.7 Sebring (1963)
- its weight 1320 kg.
The smallest model is 3.7 Sebring (1963) which length makes 4470 millimeters.
The longest Maserati 3.7 is the model 3.7 Sebring (1963), which length - the 4470 millimeters.
- Maserati 3.7 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3692 cubic centimeters.
- The car Maserati 3.7 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Maserati 3.7 Modifications (1)