Maybach DS8's summary:
- Doors: The car Maybach DS8 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Maybach DS8 was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car DS8 Zeppelin (1930) have 2800 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Maybach DS8.
The heaviest car in a production line of Maybach DS8, is the model DS8 Zeppelin (1930)
- its weight 2800 kg.
The smallest model is DS8 Zeppelin (1930) which length makes 5520 millimeters.
The longest Maybach DS8 is the model DS8 Zeppelin (1930), which length - the 5520 millimeters.
- Maybach DS8 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 7922 cubic centimeters.
- The car Maybach DS8 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Maybach DS8 Modifications (1)