Metrocab TTT's summary:
- Doors: The car Metrocab TTT was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Metrocab TTT was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car TTT (2000) have 1955 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Metrocab TTT.
The heaviest car in a production line of Metrocab TTT, is the model TTT Automatic (2000)
- its weight 1955 kg.
The smallest model is TTT (2000) which length makes 4505 millimeters.
The longest Metrocab TTT is the model TTT Automatic (2000), which length - the 4505 millimeters.
- Metrocab TTT was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2446 cubic centimeters.
- The car Metrocab TTT is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and automatic.
Metrocab TTT Modifications (2)