MG 18's summary:
- Doors: The car MG 18 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 4 seats.
- MG 18 was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car 18/80 Mk I (1928) have 940 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of MG 18.
The heaviest car in a production line of MG 18, is the model 18/80 Mk II (1928)
- its weight 1219 kg.
The smallest model is 18/80 Mk I (1928) which length makes 3990 millimeters.
The longest MG 18 is the model 18/80 Mk II (1928), which length - the 4370 millimeters.
- MG 18 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2468 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the MG 18 makes 126 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: 18/80 Mk I (1928) and 18/80 Mk II (1928).
- The car MG 18 is equipped with only a transmission.
MG 18 Modifications (2)