MG K3's summary:
- Doors: The car MG K3 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- MG K3 was issued with the following types of a body: roadster.
The car K3 Magnette (1933) have 914 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of MG K3.
The heaviest car in a production line of MG K3, is the model K3 Magnette (1933)
- its weight 914 kg.
The smallest model is K3 Magnette (1933) which length makes 3658 millimeters.
The longest MG K3 is the model K3 Magnette (1933), which length - the 3658 millimeters.
- MG K3 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1087 cubic centimeters.
- The car MG K3 is equipped with only a transmission.
MG K3 Modifications (1)