MG M-Type's summary:
- Doors: The car MG M-Type was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- MG M-Type was issued with the following types of a body: roadster.
The car M-Type Midget (1928) have 508 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of MG M-Type.
The heaviest car in a production line of MG M-Type, is the model M-Type Midget (1928)
- its weight 508 kg.
The smallest model is M-Type Midget (1928) which length makes 3162 millimeters.
The longest MG M-Type is the model M-Type Midget (1928), which length - the 3162 millimeters.
- MG M-Type was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 847 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the MG M-Type makes 103 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named M-Type Midget (1928).
- The car MG M-Type is equipped with only a transmission.
MG M-Type Modifications (1)