MG Maestro's summary:
- Doors: The car MG Maestro was made only in option with 5 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- MG Maestro was issued with the following types of a body: hatchback (liftback) sedan.
The car Maestro 2.0 EFi (1984) have 984 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of MG Maestro.
The heaviest car in a production line of MG Maestro, is the model Maestro Turbo (1988)
- its weight 1087 kg.
The smallest model is Maestro 2.0 EFi (1984) which length makes 4050 millimeters.
The longest MG Maestro is the model Maestro Turbo (1988), which length - the 4050 millimeters.
- MG Maestro was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1994 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the MG Maestro makes 208 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Maestro Turbo (1988).
- The car MG Maestro is equipped with only a manual transmission.
MG Maestro Modifications (2)