MG Metro's summary:
- Doors: The car MG Metro was made only in option with 3 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- MG Metro was issued with the following types of a body: hatchback (liftback) sedan.
The car Metro Turbo (1982) have 840 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of MG Metro.
The heaviest car in a production line of MG Metro, is the model Metro Turbo (1982)
- its weight 840 kg.
The smallest model is Metro Turbo (1982) which length makes 3406 millimeters.
The longest MG Metro is the model Metro Turbo (1982), which length - the 3406 millimeters.
- MG Metro was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1275 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the MG Metro makes 177 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Metro Turbo (1982).
- The car MG Metro is equipped with only a manual transmission.
MG Metro Modifications (1)
MG Metro Turbo (1982)