Mitsubishi i's summary:
- Doors: The car Mitsubishi i was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Mitsubishi i was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car i (2003) have 790 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Mitsubishi i.
The heaviest car in a production line of Mitsubishi i, is the model i (2003)
- its weight 790 kg.
The smallest model is i (2003) which length makes 3516 millimeters.
The longest Mitsubishi i is the model i (2003), which length - the 3516 millimeters.
- Mitsubishi i was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 999 cubic centimeters.
- The car Mitsubishi i is equipped with only a continuously variable transmission (CVT) transmission.
Mitsubishi i Modifications (1)
Mitsubishi i (2003)