Morris Ital's summary:
- Doors: The car Morris Ital was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Morris Ital was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Ital 1.3L (1980) have 939 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Morris Ital.
The heaviest car in a production line of Morris Ital, is the model Ital 1.3L (1980)
- its weight 939 kg.
The smallest model is Ital 1.3L (1980) which length makes 4343 millimeters.
The longest Morris Ital is the model Ital 1.3L (1980), which length - the 4343 millimeters.
- Morris Ital was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1275 cubic centimeters.
- The car Morris Ital is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Morris Ital Modifications (1)