Morris Mini's summary:
- Doors: The car Morris Mini was made only in option with 3 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Morris Mini was issued with the following types of a body: station wagon (estate, combi).
The car Mini Minor Traveller (1963) have 630 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Morris Mini.
The heaviest car in a production line of Morris Mini, is the model Mini Minor Traveller (1963)
- its weight 630 kg.
The smallest model is Mini Minor Traveller (1963) which length makes 3299 millimeters.
The longest Morris Mini is the model Mini Minor Traveller (1963), which length - the 3299 millimeters.
- Morris Mini was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 848 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Morris Mini makes 113 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Mini Minor Traveller (1963).
- The car Morris Mini is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Morris Mini Modifications (1)