Nissan 1400's summary:
- Doors: The car Nissan 1400 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 3 seats.
- Nissan 1400 was issued with the following types of a body: pickup truck.
The car 1400 Bakkie (2007) have 1575 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Nissan 1400.
The heaviest car in a production line of Nissan 1400, is the model 1400 Bakkie Champ (2006)
- its weight 1575 kg.
The smallest model is 1400 Bakkie (2007) which length makes 3850 millimeters.
The longest Nissan 1400 is the model 1400 Bakkie Champ (2006), which length - the 5700 millimeters.
- Nissan 1400 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1397 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Nissan 1400 makes 146 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: 1400 Bakkie (2007) and 1400 Bakkie Champ (2006).
- The car Nissan 1400 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Nissan 1400 Modifications (3)