Nissan Exa's summary:
- Doors: The car Nissan Exa was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Nissan Exa was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car Exa Turbo (1983) have 925 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Nissan Exa.
The heaviest car in a production line of Nissan Exa, is the model Exa Turbo (1983)
- its weight 925 kg.
The smallest model is Exa Turbo (1983) which length makes 4125 millimeters.
The longest Nissan Exa is the model Exa Turbo (1983), which length - the 4125 millimeters.
- Nissan Exa was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1488 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Nissan Exa makes 191 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Exa Turbo (1983).
- The car Nissan Exa is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Nissan Exa Modifications (1)
Nissan Exa Turbo (1983)