Nissan Moco's summary:
- Doors: The car Nissan Moco was made only in option with 5 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 4-seat salon.
- Nissan Moco was issued with the following types of a body: hatchback (liftback) sedan, sedan (saloon).
The car Moco 0.7 i 12V (2002) have 850 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Nissan Moco.
The heaviest car in a production line of Nissan Moco, is the model Moco (2001)
- its weight 1110 kg.
The smallest model is Moco 0.7 i 12V (2002) which length makes 3395 millimeters.
The longest Nissan Moco is the model Moco 0.7 (2001), which length - the 3400 millimeters.
- Nissan Moco was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 658 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Nissan Moco makes 130 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Moco 0.7 i 12V (2002).
- The car Nissan Moco is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Nissan Moco Modifications (9)