Nissan Pao's summary:
- Doors: The car Nissan Pao was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 4 seats.
- Nissan Pao was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Pao (1987) have 720 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Nissan Pao.
The heaviest car in a production line of Nissan Pao, is the model Pao Automatic (1987)
- its weight 720 kg.
The smallest model is Pao (1987) which length makes 3740 millimeters.
The longest Nissan Pao is the model Pao Automatic (1987), which length - the 3740 millimeters.
- Nissan Pao was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 988 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Nissan Pao makes 140 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: Pao (1987), Pao Automatic (1987) and Pao Automatic (1987).
- The car Nissan Pao is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and automatic.
Nissan Pao Modifications (3)