Nissan R300's summary:
- Doors: The car Nissan R300 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Nissan R300 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car R-300 Prototype (1967) have 969 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Nissan R300.
The heaviest car in a production line of Nissan R300, is the model R-300 Prototype (1967)
- its weight 969 kg.
The smallest model is R-300 Prototype (1967) which length makes 3975 millimeters.
The longest Nissan R300 is the model R-300 Prototype (1967), which length - the 3975 millimeters.
- Nissan R300 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1996 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Nissan R300 makes 290 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named R-300 Prototype (1967).
- The car Nissan R300 is equipped with only a transmission.
Nissan R300 Modifications (1)