Noble M14's summary:
- Doors: The car Noble M14 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Noble M14 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car M14 (2004) have 1150 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Noble M14.
The heaviest car in a production line of Noble M14, is the model M14 (2005)
- its weight 1150 kg.
The smallest model is M14 (2004) which length makes 4267 millimeters.
The longest Noble M14 is the model M14 (2005), which length - the 4270 millimeters.
- Noble M14 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2968 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Noble M14 makes 306 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named M14 (2004).
- The car Noble M14 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Noble M14 Modifications (3)