Plymouth GTX's summary:
- Doors: The car Plymouth GTX was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Plymouth GTX was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car GTX Hardtop (1968) have 1597 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Plymouth GTX.
The heaviest car in a production line of Plymouth GTX, is the model GTX Hardtop (1968)
- its weight 1597 kg.
The smallest model is GTX Hardtop (1968) which length makes 5149 millimeters.
The longest Plymouth GTX is the model GTX Hardtop (1968), which length - the 5149 millimeters.
- Plymouth GTX was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 7206 cubic centimeters.
- The car Plymouth GTX is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Plymouth GTX Modifications (1)