Pontiac 25's summary:
- Doors: The car Pontiac 25 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Pontiac 25 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Series 25 (1954) have 1524 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Pontiac 25.
The heaviest car in a production line of Pontiac 25, is the model Series 25 (1954)
- its weight 1524 kg.
The smallest model is Series 25 (1954) which length makes 5156 millimeters.
The longest Pontiac 25 is the model Series 25 (1954), which length - the 5156 millimeters.
- Pontiac 25 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3905 cubic centimeters.
- The car Pontiac 25 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Pontiac 25 Modifications (1)