Pontiac 28's summary:
- Doors: The car Pontiac 28 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Pontiac 28 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Series 28 (1954) have 1727 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Pontiac 28.
The heaviest car in a production line of Pontiac 28, is the model Series 28 (1954)
- its weight 1727 kg.
The smallest model is Series 28 (1954) which length makes 5436 millimeters.
The longest Pontiac 28 is the model Series 28 (1954), which length - the 5436 millimeters.
- Pontiac 28 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 4380 cubic centimeters.
- The car Pontiac 28 is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Pontiac 28 Modifications (1)