Pontiac Aztec's summary:
- Doors: The car Pontiac Aztec was made only in option with 5 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Pontiac Aztec was issued with the following types of a body: offroad utility vehicle, sport utility vehicle (SUV).
The car Aztec (2002) have 1830 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Pontiac Aztec.
The heaviest car in a production line of Pontiac Aztec, is the model Aztec (2005)
- its weight 1830 kg.
The smallest model is Aztec (2002) which length makes 4630 millimeters.
The longest Pontiac Aztec is the model Aztec (2005), which length - the 4640 millimeters.
- Pontiac Aztec was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3392 cubic centimeters.
- The car Pontiac Aztec is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Pontiac Aztec Modifications (2)