Porsche 959's summary:
- Doors: The car Porsche 959 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Porsche 959 was issued with the following types of a body: convertible (cabriolet), fixed-head coupe.
The car 959 (1983) have 1450 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Porsche 959.
The heaviest car in a production line of Porsche 959, is the model 959 (1987)
- its weight 1450 kg.
The smallest model is 959 (1987) which length makes 4260 millimeters.
The longest Porsche 959 is the model 959 (1983), which length - the 4270 millimeters.
- Porsche 959 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2849 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Porsche 959 makes 300 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 959 (1987).
- The car Porsche 959 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Porsche 959 Modifications (2)