Porsche 964's summary:
- Doors: The car Porsche 964 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 4 seats.
- Porsche 964 was issued with the following types of a body: convertible (cabriolet).
The car 964 Carrera RS (1991) have 1205 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Porsche 964.
The heaviest car in a production line of Porsche 964, is the model 964 Carrera RS (1993)
- its weight 1205 kg.
The smallest model is 964 Carrera RS (1991) which length makes 4260 millimeters.
The longest Porsche 964 is the model 964 Carrera RS (1993), which length - the 4260 millimeters.
- Porsche 964 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3600 cubic centimeters.
- The car Porsche 964 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Porsche 964 Modifications (3)