Porsche Coupe's summary:
- Doors: The car Porsche Coupe was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Porsche Coupe was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car Coupe Abarth (1960) have 780 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Porsche Coupe.
The heaviest car in a production line of Porsche Coupe, is the model Coupe Abarth (1960)
- its weight 780 kg.
The smallest model is Coupe Abarth (1960) which length makes 3980 millimeters.
The longest Porsche Coupe is the model Coupe Abarth (1960), which length - the 3980 millimeters.
- Porsche Coupe was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1587 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Porsche Coupe makes 220 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Coupe Abarth (1960).
- The car Porsche Coupe is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Porsche Coupe Modifications (1)