Porsche RSK's summary:
- Doors: The car Porsche RSK was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Porsche RSK was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car RSK Spider have 528 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Porsche RSK.
The heaviest car in a production line of Porsche RSK, is the model RSK Spider (1956)
- its weight 590 kg.
The smallest model is RSK Spider (1956) which length makes 3645 millimeters.
The longest Porsche RSK is the model RSK Spider (1957), which length - the 3645 millimeters.
- Porsche RSK was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1498 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Porsche RSK makes 249 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named RSK Spider.
- The car Porsche RSK is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Porsche RSK Modifications (3)