Puma GTB's summary:
- Doors: The car Puma GTB was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Puma GTB was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car GTB (1979) have 980 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Puma GTB.
The heaviest car in a production line of Puma GTB, is the model GTB (1979)
- its weight 980 kg.
The smallest model is GTB (1979) which length makes 4300 millimeters.
The longest Puma GTB is the model GTB (1979), which length - the 4300 millimeters.
- Puma GTB was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 4071 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Puma GTB makes 198 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named GTB (1979).
- The car Puma GTB is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Puma GTB Modifications (1)
Puma GTB (1979)