Reliant GTC's summary:
- Doors: The car Reliant GTC was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Reliant GTC was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car GTC (1980) have 1265 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Reliant GTC.
The heaviest car in a production line of Reliant GTC, is the model GTC (1980)
- its weight 1265 kg.
The smallest model is GTC (1980) which length makes 4432 millimeters.
The longest Reliant GTC is the model GTC (1980), which length - the 4432 millimeters.
- Reliant GTC was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2792 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Reliant GTC makes 183 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named GTC (1980).
- The car Reliant GTC is equipped with only a manual with overdrive transmission.
Reliant GTC Modifications (1)
Reliant GTC (1980)