Reliant Regal's summary:
- Doors: The car Reliant Regal was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 4 seats.
- Reliant Regal was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Regal (1968) have 455 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Reliant Regal.
The heaviest car in a production line of Reliant Regal, is the model Regal 3/30 (1968)
- its weight 455 kg.
The smallest model is Regal 3/30 (1968) which length makes 3429 millimeters.
The longest Reliant Regal is the model Regal (1968), which length - the 3440 millimeters.
- Reliant Regal was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 700 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Reliant Regal makes 120 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: Regal (1968) and Regal 3/30 (1968).
- The car Reliant Regal is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Reliant Regal Modifications (2)