Saab GT's summary:
- Doors: The car Saab GT was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Saab GT was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car GT 750 (1961) have 853 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Saab GT.
The heaviest car in a production line of Saab GT, is the model GT 750 (1961)
- its weight 853 kg.
The smallest model is GT 750 (1961) which length makes 4013 millimeters.
The longest Saab GT is the model GT 750 (1961), which length - the 4013 millimeters.
- Saab GT was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 748 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Saab GT makes 151 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named GT 750 (1961).
- The car Saab GT is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Saab GT Modifications (1)
Saab GT 750 (1961)