Saab MC's summary:
- Doors: The car Saab MC was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Saab MC was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car MC 850 (1965) have 888 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Saab MC.
The heaviest car in a production line of Saab MC, is the model MC 850 (1965)
- its weight 888 kg.
The smallest model is MC 850 (1965) which length makes 4166 millimeters.
The longest Saab MC is the model MC 850 (1965), which length - the 4166 millimeters.
- Saab MC was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 841 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Saab MC makes 142 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named MC 850 (1965).
- The car Saab MC is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Saab MC Modifications (1)
Saab MC 850 (1965)