Siata 208's summary:
- Doors: The car Siata 208 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Siata 208 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe, drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car 208 Spider (1953) have 780 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Siata 208.
The heaviest car in a production line of Siata 208, is the model 208 Coupe (1953)
- its weight 988 kg.
- Siata 208 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1996 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Siata 208 makes 201 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 208 Coupe (1953).
- The car Siata 208 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Siata 208 Modifications (2)