Spyker C12's summary:
- Doors: The car Spyker C12 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Spyker C12 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car C12 Zagato (2007) have 1480 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Spyker C12.
The heaviest car in a production line of Spyker C12, is the model C12 Zagato (2007)
- its weight 1480 kg.
The smallest model is C12 Zagato (2007) which length makes 4505 millimeters.
The longest Spyker C12 is the model C12 Zagato (2007), which length - the 4505 millimeters.
- Spyker C12 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 5998 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Spyker C12 makes 310 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named C12 Zagato (2007).
- The car Spyker C12 is equipped with only a transmission.
Spyker C12 Modifications (1)